See the guide online.
DEADLINE: varies, contact FANN.
ANNUAL PRINT & ONLINE PUBLICATION
Distribution: 35,000 primarily in Florida
Readers: Florida gardeners interested in environment, nature, sustainability.
This publication is very popular – our readers hold onto every issue and when they lose one, call to get it replaced.
- 5000 direct mailed to Florida subscribers
- Remainder distributed by public agencies, municipalities, conservation groups and garden clubs.
- Also online
- All ads full color
Published by the Florida Association of Native Nurseries (FANN), the guide is a quick introduction to Florida native plants and the benefits of using them in residential landscaping. The guide provides informative feature articles and reference resources. Distributed for free by FANN members and partners.
Publication dates vary
AD SIZES & RATES
- Full page color - $1407
- Half page color - $813
- Quarter page color - $494
- Biz card+ color - $318
GUIDELINES & RESTRICTIONS
- Only authorized FANN members and FNPS chapters can advertise the sale of plants.
- Nursery ads must display FDACS Division of Plant Industry nursery registration number.
- Advertising should feature only native plants or not-obviously-exotic plants
- Advertising should focus primarily on native plants & related services - mention of edibles, Florida-friendly okay
- No advertising of cypress mulch, chemical pesticides/fungicides (organic/soft okay), invasive pest plants, artificial turf or plants
- All advertising is subject to FANN approval. FANN reserves the right to reject any advertisements for any reason.
Acceptance of advertising implies neither approval nor endorsement. FANN provides advertising for informational purposes only and shall not be held responsible for the results of any business conducted with the advertiser.